kindly remind 双语例句
1. Kindly remind you: i am not good at english communication
2. We kindly remind you to consider what opportunities you will have doing this job that will help you better prepare for the next one?
3. In order to make sure you have a safe and pleasant visit to our park, we kindly remind of the following
4. We kindly remind you that during the landing and taxiing please do not open the overhead bin.
5. Seattle English kindly remind you to make sure to check and double-check for any grammatical or spelling errors that you might have accidentally included in your email.
6. kindly remind
6. Just Kindly remind, this project took additional cost which depends on the scale of research.
7. Could you kindly remind me how and why the deceased benefit from the burned Wang Sheng zhou?
8. I unclenched my hands and looked at my fingers, white and bent. Let us remind you to fasten your seat belts, straighten your seats, and kindly refrain from smoking during take-off.