1. Nowadays violation of intellectual property rights is prevalent among the offices.
1. 知识产权：h) 知识产权(IPR)和产权责任(见12.1.2)以及对所有合作项目的保护(见6.1.3). 对于辅助关键业务运营的设备推荐使用不间断电源(UPS)以支持有序的断电或者继续运行. 突发事件处理计划应当包括在不间断电源发生故障时所要采取的措施.
2. 智慧财产权：本年度美国NTE报告共计724页,其中我国部分占 14页篇幅,内容包括10大项目:(一)贸易概况:(二)进口政策;(三)标准、测试、标示和验证;(四)政府采购;(五)出口补贴;(六)智慧财产权(IPR)保护;(七)服务业障碍;(八)投资障碍;(九)反竞争措施;
4. 知的所有権 知识产权：IAEA:国际原子力机関 国际原子能机构 | IPR:知的所有権 知识产权 | IRC:国际赤十字社 国际红十字会
5. ipr：the intellectual property rights; 知识产权
6. ipr：protecting intellectual property rights;
7. ipr：intellectual property rights system; 知识产权制度
1. And strengthened the crack-down on counterfeiting and selling counterfeited goods and the IPR protection.
2. Based on the non-Darcy percolation theory in low permeability reservoir and analysis of the function Kro/Boμ, a dimensionless IPR equation for damaging well in low permeability reservoir both under saturated and unsaturated states is derived.
3. Fourthly, we have continued to intensify exchanges and communication with relevant countries in IPR.
4. The protection of IPR on goods affects the freedom of trade.
5. Therefore, the study on enforcement of IPR law is rather necessary.
6. The principal said his commission would appropriate a special fund to sponsor those brokers with great contributions to the promotion of the IPR pledge loans. Having obtained an IPR pledge loan would be a big plus for an SME vying for Beijing's innovation fund to offset its loan interests.
7. Companies should not be too shortsighted to infringe on other`s IPR.
8. Based upon information and feasible suggestions collected from studies and reserches in all fields, we perfect Canton Fair's services in an all round way, among which, priority will be given to enhangcing security protection and transportation management, improving IPR protection and optimizing E-commerce application at the Canton Fair.
9. In addition, to strengthen communication with the US, China has decided to send an IPR expert to the Economic and Commercial Counselor's Office of the Chinese Embassy in the US.
10. Facing fast changes at present, the protection and management of IPR fall behind world development and restrict springing of institutions of higher learning.
11. On judicial enforcement, the Supreme People's Court issued in January 2007 the Opinions on Comprehensively Strengthening the Trials of IPR Cases and Provide Judicial Guarantee for the Construction of An Innovative Country which provides a comprehensive plan for strengthening trials of IPR cases. Between 1987 and 2007, 4675 IPR-related administrative cases were accepted by courts throughout the country and 4613 cases were brought to trial and concluded. Between 2003 and 2007, local IPR offices accepted and heard 6427 patent disputes, and 919 cases of patent counterfeiting and 8152 cases of bogus patents were investigated.
12. This is a pirated CD and this violates IPR Intellectual Property Right laws.
这是盗版的 CD ，这触犯了《知识产权保护法》。
13. Lawyer Ge has participated in and represented a number of foreign-related services ranging from legal consulting, international cooperation, company incorporation and modification, real estate, IPR, project financing, contract dispute, marriage and succession, and tort.
14. The IPR holder that files a lawsuit concerning patent infringement dispute with the People`s Court shall submit the copy of the case acceptance notice of the People`s Court to the Customs within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the written notice of the Customs according to the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
15. So production, transaction and IPR are three inevitable processes in patent pool.
16. I'm not aware of the IPR round table meeting you mentioned.
17. The default for IPR Quality is now Render Settings.
18. 5 Not enter into any agreement with any other parties for the use of any Know-How Technical Information Product IPR and/or Confidential Information.
19. This paper incorporates private precaution factors into a monopolistic competition model to analyze the effects of government IPR policies.
20. Although the traditonal IPR system such as copyright act, trade secret act, trademark act and unfair competition act can endow the folkore with some degree of protection. However, the special attributes result that the traditional IPR system are not fit to the folklore.
1. Over half of the respondents do not consider buying, uploading and downloading pirate products to be IPR violation if it is for individual use.
2. As the largest trade event in the country, the Canton Fair has always attached a great deal of importance to IPR protection.
3. For many years China has received active support and assistance from the international community in the establishment of its IPR protection system.
4. This case analysis is highly recommended for IPR holders seeking liability against search engines in China.
5. As potential or even actual patent holders, they have greatly strengthened awareness of IPR protection in the market.
6. China is " diligently and ceaselessly " trying to improve IPR protection, said Li from the Ministry of Commerce.
7. Firstly, it has established a central filing system for IPR customs protection.
8. IPR protection has become one of the concerns for catering and service companies, a report by the China Chain Store and Franchise Association said.
9. The two chairmen said they appreciated the innovative measures taken by the Chinese government in IPR protection and vowed to cooperate closely with China.
10. Lacking IPR awareness, many Chinese companies have difficulties confronting the challenges.