lutein英 ['lu:tɪɪn] 美 ['lu:tɪrn]
1. 叶黄素：雖然眼睛所需之營養-葉黃素(Lutein)從蔬菜水果等食物中能獲得,但因現代人普遍飲食不均衡,尤其都會區的族群,少喫新鮮綠色蔬菜,進而造成營養素缺乏;我們特別推薦育異昇技公司多年精心研發的產品-陸丁博士DR.Lutein(以FloraGLO Lutein為主,
2. 叶黄素;黄体素：商品编号 / 名称 : A87 护眼叶黄素/黄体素 (Lutein)此产品主要成份为: 叶黄素(Lutein)、玉米黄素(Zeaxanthin),除对预防老年黄斑病变之外,亦适宜做为一般眼睛保健营养补充.
1. It was also found that beadlet carotenoids, especially anthaxanthin and lutein, had better antioxidative effectiveness compared to oil-soluble carotenoids.
2. The group will focus on lutein in pure, powder, beadlet and oil suspension and lutein ester in powder, beadlet and oil suspension.
该小组将重点放在叶黄素在纯，粉末，beadlet 和石油暂停和叶黄素酯在粉末，beadlet 和石油被停牌。
3. The ultrasonic temperature, ultrasonic time, the dosage of ascorbic acid and ultrasonic wave frequency in this study; taking the extraction rate of lutein as a criterion, the determination of lutein was prepared by reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography.
4. In both peel and pulp of citrus fruit, the major carotenoids were lutein, zeaxanthin and β-cryptoxanthin.
5. Sales of lutein, and canthaxanthin, together, are expected to rise by $28.8 million between the period 2007 to 2010, with Europe posting the strongest growth in the lutein market.
叶黄素、角黄素的销售也有望在 2007 到 2010 年期间增长到 2，880 万美元，同时欧洲叶黄素市场也将呈现强有力的增长。
6. Lutein and zeaxanthin are both dihydroxy-carotenoids with the ionone ring systems distributed widely in nature.
7. Lutein is dihydroxy-carotenoids with the ionone ring systems distributed widely in nature as well as the main component of the retina macular pigment in human eye.
8. To take lutein extraction rate as an index, the ensilage process parameters were determined, and enzyme activity in the water-organic solvent coexistence system had been analyzed.
9. Marigold flowers are also the most important source of lutein forapplication in the food industry.
10. Platensis weakened with the decrease of stress intensity of Te. Contents of soluble protein decreased with the increase of stress intensity of Te. At low stress intensity of Te, contents of SP of the test sets were higher than those of the control. Contents of phycocyanin and allophycocyanin in all test sets were higher than those of the control and the trends were similar to SP. Compared to the control, the activity of SOD of all test sets was higher and increased with the increase of stress intensity of Te. Te stress didn't change the component of the pigment, but contents of lutein, β-carotene and chlorophyll decreased sharply.
11. The study aimed to discuss the process on the extraction of lutein in orange peel.
12. This product abundantly contains allicin, glutathione, selenium, garlioside, sulfide, cellulose, vitamins and active enzymes, and so on, and is replenished with adequate onion (containing volatile oil, prostaglandin A, cysteine and so on), pumpkin (containing α-carotene, lutein, pectin, cobalt, vitamin B1, B2, C, nicotinic acid, and so on and) and ginger, which makes it more nutritious and easier to be absorbed by the body.
13. Organically reared cows, which eat high levels of fresh grass, clover pasture and grass clover silage, produced milk which is on average 50% higher in vitamin E, 75% higher in beta carotene (which our bodies convert to Vitamin A) and two to three times higher in the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthine than non-organic milk.
有机饲养的奶牛，吃的高水平的新鲜草，苜蓿牧草和青贮草三叶草，生产牛奶，这是对平均高50 ％，在维生素E，75 ％为高，在β胡萝卜素（即我们的身体转换成维生素A ）和两高出三倍，在抗氧化剂叶黄素和zeaxanthine比非有机牛奶。
14. Lutein, botanical material in the field of prospects, but is now being people of all ages.
15. Lutein is an active carotenoid and potent natural source antioxidant. It is extracted from marigold flowers and contains a normal blend of carotenoids including: Zeaxanthin and Cryptoxanthin.
16. The result showed that separation and identification of lutein, zeaxanthin, β-cryptoxanthin and their isomers were completed in 60 min. The linear ranges of lutein, zeaxanthin and β-cryptoxanthin were 5~150μg/mL (R^2=0.9997), 2.7~80.1 μg/mL (R^2=0.9993) and 0.6~18.0μg/mL (R^2=0.9995), respectively.
17. Carotene content was lower than lutein, zeaxanthin and β-cryptoxanthin content and α-carotene was less than β-carotene.
18. A gradient reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography coupled with UV-vis photodiode array detection and APcI-MS was developed for separation of lutein, zeaxanthin, β-cryptoxanthin, and their isomers from pigment extracts of corn gluten meal.
19. The results showed that three major compo- nents of pigment were isolated with MgO column chromatogram, the result further identified that component A was carotene, component B cryptoxanthin and component D probably zeaxanthin or lutein assayed by high performance liquid chromatogram, ultraviolet-visible spectrum and chemical analytical method.
20. Results obtained are as follows: The content of Carotenoids has a high level during the growth of flue-cured tobacco leaf under the organic N condition. During the former and metaphase the content of neoxanthin under the organic N condition were more, but conditions were changed during the later anaphase. The content of lutein and β-carotene in condition of organic N were remarked more than theirs in the mineral N condition.