Haydn英 [ˈhaidn] 美 [ˈhaɪdn]
1. 海顿(奥地利作曲家：plug hole 出料孔, 浇注孔 塞孔 | Haydn 海顿(奥地利作曲家,1732-1809) | three market 三方竟争的市场
2. 海登(奥地利姓)：Hawthorne 霍索恩 | Haydn 海登(奥地利姓) | Haywood 海伍德
1. Handel, Suite in E majorRichter: One day, Prokofiev said his favourite composer was Haydn.
2. I also adore Haydn. There's such freshness in him...
3. He became a pupil of Haydn's 4 but was dissatisfied with his method of teaching.
4. Having worked there for 30 years, Haydn moved to London, where he was very successful.
5. This article first introduces biography of Haydn and the music work.
6. One of my violin strings broke right in the middle of the Haydn piece.
7. After Haydn went to England, Beethoven began to feel more secure, and began to compose new works.
8. Haydn, the son of poor parents, had been a choir boy in VIENNA Cathedral.
9. For instance, for some early critics who were accustomed to the predictable harmonies and melodic lengthens of Haydn, accused the Beethoven's symphonies as literally causing their ears to hurt; When the France gave the Statue of Liberty to the USA in 1886, the Augusta Chronicle-in Georgia-condemned it as a pagan image unsuitable to the nation.
10. He set Beethoven to work on counterpoint, using the standard text book, Fux's Gradus ad Parnassum (1725), but Beethoven complained that he was not making any progress because Haydn was much too busy to correct the exercises properly and it seems that for that year the composer Johan Schenk secretly helped Beethoven with the exercises, even going so far as to get Beethoven to copy out any corrections in his own hand so that Haydn would not realize what was going on.
11. It is neo-Classical and evokes Bach, Haydn and Scarlatti.