undersecretary of state
undersecretary of state 双语例句
1. U. S. Undersecretary of State Nicholas Burns has concluded two days of talks with Indian officials in New Delhi.
2. S Undersecretary of State Nicholas Burns said the nuclear deal being negotiated between India and the United States is complex and difficult, but both sides are working to resolve the details.
3. Sikorski's Washington visit, which will also include talks with Undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security John Rood.
4. We are disappointed by the lack of co-operation by China on a third Security Council resolution, Nicholas Burns, US undersecretary of state, said last week.
5. Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs during the Bush administration, praises Mr.
6. Taking part for the first time was a senior American envoy, Undersecretary of State William Burns.
7. He served as a United Nations undersecretary and secretary of state for the Finnish foreign ministry before being elected president of Finland in1994.
8. Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs William Burns told a congressional panel the United States and its allies are committed to maximizing diplomatic efforts on the Iranian nuclear issue.