illegally英 [ɪ'li:ɡəlɪ] 美 [ɪˈliɡəlɪ]
1. 不法地：illegalize 使成为非法 | illegally 不法地 | illegibility 不清不楚
2. 非法的：40 Israel 以色列 | 41 illegally 非法的 | 42 Doha 多哈(中东国家卡塔尔的首都)
3. 非法地：277 confess 承认 | 278 illegally 非法地 | 279 authority 官方
4. 違規：迷惑: V/SV: to misguide, delude, confuse | 違規: VO: to be against regulations, violate rules, break laws, illegally | 防止: V: to prevent, to guard against, to avoid
1. Hollywood also faces competition from illegally copied movies, a major insure to the montion picture acosiation of America.
2. Of those who do, perhaps half are hooked up illegally.
3. This article planned from the national law of restitution to turn over to aspects and so on responsibility principle, spirit damage compensate, measure of indemnity, compensation procedure, compensation scope to analyze the national law of restitution illegally the question which as well as in view of these questions existed in the execution proposed several consummated our country country law of restitution the suggestion.
4. Yesterday, Guangzhou City's law enforcement inspection group in the south of natural removal of illegally built, Guangzhou city official responsible for the management of integrated law enforcement detachment on the relevant circumstances.
5. A common - law action to recover damages for property illegally withheld or wrongfully converted to use by another.
6. Diagnosis free of charge through the stock to attract investors to call the king of gold shares, or toll-free number on its Web site to provide information recommended shares of the Short Message Service, etc., throughout the country illegally soliciting customers A total of more than 1, 000 people, up more than 1, 000 illegal million.
7. A To take the necessary measures, consistent with national legislation, to prevent museums and similar institutions within their territories from acquiring cultural property originating in another State Party which has been illegally exported after entry into force of this Convention, in the States concerned.
8. The tests also probably don't reflect the dose and frequency practiced by athletes illegally using the hormone.
9. Article 29 Whoever illegally enters, leaves, resides or stops over in China, or travels to places not open to aliens without valid travel permit or forges, alters, misuses or negotiates entry or exit certificate in contravention of the provisions of the present Law may be subjected to such penalties as warning, fine or detention for not more than ten days, by the public security organs at and above county level.
10. On this occasion, having slipped illegally from her horse, she snatched a muleta and sword from the waiting novillero, raised the sword as the bull charged, and then dropped it, instead caressing the huge black neck as it hurtled past.
11. This article proposes that the exclusionary rules of illegally obtaining evidences should be preliminarily established.
12. Accordingly, its social value to protect human rights and its legal value to balance the essential justice and the procedural justice determine that the exclusionary rule of illegally obtained evidence belongs to the second part, the rules of policy-related evidence.
13. To insult, corporally punish, beat, illegally search, or restrain any employee; or
14. It insults, corporally punishes, beats, or illegally searches or detains a worker; or
15. The well-known trademarks can be impostered illegally on similar or like commodities and service, or on totally different kinds of commodities and services, leading to the loss of the trademarks owners reputation and incoming.
16. Now, there is no integrated exclusionary rule of illegally obtained evidence in our country.
17. Therefore, the exclusionary rule of illegally obtained evidence stipulates in many countries criminal procedure.
18. Applications will not be accepted from individuals who have an unresolved refugee claim in Canada, are in Canada illegally, are under a removal order in Canada, or are prohibited from entering Canada.
19. Second, the damaged forest eco-system is the essential reason of plant diseases and insect or mouse pests, as a result of planting the simple kind of trees, pursuing the simple economic benefit but not ecological and social one. Finally and more directly, felling trees illegally indicates that the main reason of calamities is the urge for economic interests.
20. When a people's court seizes or freezes any properties of the person subject to enforcement during the course of enforcement according to Articles 221 and 223 of the Civil Procedure Law, no entity, including any other people's court, can repeatedly seize, freeze or illegally defreeze the said property, otherwise, the violator will be punished according to Article 102 of the Civil Procedure Law.