dropped英 [drɒpt] 美 [drɒpt]原级：drop第三人称单数：drops现在分词：dropping\u0039\u0031\u0031\u67E5\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD
1. 是否下降型武器：lineofsight:是否直线武器 | dropped:是否下降型武器 | commandfire:是否每次发射都要由玩家手动控制
2. 发送时丢弃的报文数：local 本地发送报文数 | dropped 发送时丢弃的报文数 | no route 查不到路由的报文数
3. 掉落：4. money = 钱 | 5. dropped = 掉落 | 6. reaching = 到达,伸出,延伸
4. 由于系统资源限制,而丢弃数据包的数量：errors 发生错误的次数 | dropped 由于系统资源限制,而丢弃数据包的数量 | overrun 由于发生堵塞,收到的数据包被丢弃的数量
1. She made a scoop with her hand and picked up what she had dropped.
2. The resistance level of hybrids was closely related with the resistant level of the parents. In the field the resistance in seedling was highest and lowest in tasselling stage, that means the plant resistance level was dropped when the plant grow up.
3. Beijing real estate is the average advertising sales volume dropped 1%, Shanghai is 1.2%, Guangzhou is 2-3%. April 5, held in the spring exhibitions, trade, real estate finance Wantong 300 million in one fell swoop down 24 booth, a one-time basis will be one million square metres of high-grade residential hats market.
4. In this connection if I had dropped out of school, there would be no today the.
5. In addition, the call is dropped the connection speed will lead to it?
6. That will usually fix any problems with the connection being dropped!
7. This allows a reconnecting any time if a connection is dropped accidentally.
8. This driver update solves a problem where the connection could sometimes be dropped during the transfer of large files.
9. The mobile phone in the way that returns old home was dropped, the connection means of a lot of people was done not have, my business also was not done."
10. Once the page is built on your computer, the connection is dropped until you perform an action that requires the connection.
11. More or less to make 4 stations till now, also go up more than 10 key word, of each key word go up bringing me is to be mad with joy, every station is dropped is to let those who one kind is swung I am aching more distressed.
12. At 8 o'clock: It is embroil falls counterpoised, you do not go to that is to say become a few sites that had been dropped by search engine K, you are done so is a kind of cogged behavior.
13. Russian government had to loan Evraz money so it could pay a tax bill in the fourth quarter of 2008; its stock has dropped almost 90% in the past year.
14. The State Enterprises reformation once payed more attention to perfect the market competition mechanism and the property right inspirition mechanism, at one time the inside management system construction and the core capability cultivation dropped behind the request of the cprporation development in this regard.
15. Lab tests showed that 55% thrust augmentation should be expected; however, differences in the scaled-up system dropped augmentation levels to 19% for the wing and a mere 6% in the canard.
16. Taiwan`s stock market history and compare the performance of world stock market movements in history often demonstrated a remarkable consistency, the A-share market on the stock market the last century, China Taiwan late 80s, early 90s the trend is very similar to (Taiwan weighted index in 8 months a decrease of 80%, A shares in 13 months dropped by 73%), Taiwan`s stock market trend studies, the A shares market to determine a certain referential significance: Technically speaking, the Taiwan stock market peaked at 12, 459, the out of the typical ABC dropped the three waves, which bounce B waves of up to eight months, a rebound height of the 38.4 percent decline.
17. This tuning is the same as dropped D and C, but lowered from dropped C an additional semitone, or half step.
18. According to a preliminary inspection, the bomb was an aerial one dropped by invading Japanese troops about 70 years ago but didn't explode.
19. According to a preliminary inspection, the bomb was an aerial one dropped by invading japanese troops about 70 years ago but didnt explode.
20. When the other three Beatles dropped their appeal of this action in 1971, the most fabulously successful band of all time came to an end.
1. Oil refiners and airlines rose across the board as world crude prices dropped more than US $ 2 overnight to nearly US $ 118.
2. He dropped out of a US business school which his traditional parents hoped would prepare him for taking over the family business.
3. As the local economy improved throughout last year and the unemployment rate dropped, it appears more citizens have been buying their own homes.
4. Two workers jumped into a hot oil tank to save another worker who dropped in by accident in Chongqing Municipality.
5. Freezing cold has swept across the city of Beijing and the temperature has dropped to nearly zero degree by day.
6. In some areas in Jilin and Liaoning provinces, temperatures dropped by 15 degrees Celsius.
7. And in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, the temperature dropped by 17 degrees between Wednesday and Thursday.
8. The temperature dropped by a dozen degrees and many students were shivering in the cold.
9. However, it dropped by almost 10 degrees today accompanied by strong wind and rainfall.
10. In some parts in the south, temperatures have dropped by up to 20 degrees Celsius.dropped什么意思