1. It is suited for electric heater, cylinder washer, frying-pan electric oven and other household electric appliances as electric-thermal control and overheat protection.
2. Beware of bad people who will catch you, and skin you, and put you in the frying-pan!
3. My frying-pan is too small, came the reply.
4. If you want a pretence to whip a dog, say that he ate up the frying-pan.
5. The cook threw a frying-pan after her as she went out, but it just missed her.
6. If you want a pretence to whip a dog, say that he ate the frying-pan.
7. If you want a pretence to whip a dog, it is enough to say he ate up the frying-pan.
8. My furniture, part of which I made myself —— and the rest cost me nothing of which I have not rendered an account —— consisted of a bed, a table, a desk, three chairs, a looking-glass three inches in diameter, a pair of tongs and andirons, a kettle, a skillet, and a frying-pan, a dipper, a wash-bowl, two knives and forks, three plates, one cup, one spoon, a jug for oil, a jug for molasses, and a japanned lamp.
9. Meanwhile the girls were helping Mrs Beaver to fill the kettle and lay the table and cut the bread and put the plates in the oven to heat and draw a huge jug of beer for Mr Beaver from a barrel which stood in one corner of the house, and to put on the frying-pan and get the dripping hot.
10. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying-pan, then pour in the egg mixture.
11. Out of the frying-pan into the fire.
12. I think I've jumped out of the frying-pan into the fire by changing jobs. My new boss is worse than my old one and the working conditions are worse, too.
13. At 7 o'clock the coffee was made and the frying-pan was on the back of the stove hot and ready to cook the chops.