1. The resveratrol tests are still under way, but last month the results with another substance, the antifungal drug rapamycin, were published.
2. Resveratrol is related to the polyphenol family of phytochemicals, many of which appear to have health benefits.
3. Cynthia Kenyon, a researcher at the University of California, San Francisco, and a co－founder of Elixir Pharmaceuticals, another company looking into anti－ageing drugs, believes that molecules such as resveratrol are likely to be approved in the next five to ten years, for use as prophylactics against age－related diseases.
4. Acted as a kind of plant antitoxin, the resveratrol not only can improve the antipathogen ability of plant, but also have special health care function to the mankind, especially in the cardiovascular protection function, which caused extensive concern.
5. Resveratrol is one kind of natural existence plant antitoxin, Along with deepening research in anti-tumor aspect, Discovered that it has the good curative effect in many kinds of tumor cells, Moreover it has not obvious poisonous side effect in vivo research.
6. Resveratrol is a plant antitoxin, which is produced by infecting of fungus, shining on ultraviolet ray or the condition of pathology. As a powerful antioxidant, Res may protect DNA, seize free radical, adjust the metabolism of arachidonic acid, denature carciongen and mutation matter, inhibition lipid peroxidation.
7. Our data showed that treatment with reveratrol inhibited cell mobility and up-regulation of the expression of E-cadherin, an epithelial marker, we also found that treatment with resveratrol down-regulating several mesenchymal markers such as fibronectin, N-cadherin and vimentin in various lung cancer cells.
8. Through the tracking of dry red claret production process in Hebei Shacheng, Changli, Tianjin Jixian and Ningxia Yuma in 2005 and by gathering claret samples (Cabernet sauvignon as raw materials) in different fermentation periods, resveratrol content were measured by HPLC and the content change rules were studied.
9. MATERIALS AND METHODS: EC109 cells were treated with resveratrol at different concentrations, methyl thiazolyltetrazoliumassay was used to examine the effect of resveratrol on growth of EC109 cells. Hoechst 33258 staining and phase contrast microscope were used to examine the apoptosis status of EC109 cells. The cell cycle arrest and cell apoptosis were analyzed by flow cytometry.
10. ObjectivePolydatin in Polydatin extraction was transformed to resveratrol in liquid state fermentation by R. nigricans.
11. Objective To study the effect of resveratrol on the nonalcoholic fatty liver.
12. Action potentials were recorded using intracellular microelectrode technique. The results obtained are as follows:(1) DAD and TA induced by ouabain (1μmol/L) were inhibited by pretreatment with resveratrol (30, 60, and 120μmol/L) in a concentration-dependent manner; (2) Pretreatment with N-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester (L-NAME, 1μmol/L), a nitric oxide synthase inhibitor, failed to abolish the above effect of resveratrol (60μmol/L(3) 5μmol/L 17β-estradiol (E2) or 30μmol/L resveratrol had no effects on DAD and TA, however, resveratrol combined with E2 at the same doses exerted significant inhibitory effects on DAD and TA; (4) Pretreatment with tamoxifen (TAM, 10μmol/L), an inhibitor of estrogen receptor, also did not blocked the effects of resveratrol (60μmol/L) on DAD and TA induced by ouabain.
13. Action potentials were recorded using intracellular microelectrode technique. The results obtained are as follows:(1) DAD and TA induced by ouabain (1 μmol/L) were inhibited by pretreatment with resveratrol (30, 60, and 120 μmol/L) in a concentration-dependent manner; (2) Pretreatment with NG-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester (L-NAME, 1 mmol/L), a nitric oxide synthase inhibitor, failed to abolish the above effect of resveratrol (60 μmol/L (3) 5 μmol/L 17β-estradiol (E2) or 30 μmol/L resveratrol had no effects on DAD and TA, however, resveratrol combined with E2 at the same doses exerted significant inhibitory effects on DAD and TA; (4) Pretreatment with tamoxifen (TAM, 10 μmol/L), an inhibitor of estrogen receptor, also did not blocked the effects of resveratrol (60 μmol/L) on DAD and TA induced by ouabain.
结果显示：(1)预先给予白藜芦醇(30、60、120 μmol/L)可剂量依赖性地抑制哇巴因所引起的乳头状肌DAD及TA；(2)预先应用L型钙通道开放剂Bay K8644(0.25 μmol/L)，可取消白藜芦醇的上述效应；(3)预先应用一氧化氮合酶抑制剂L-NAME(1 mmol/L)，对白藜芦醇的上述效应无影响；(4)单独应用17β-雌二醇(E2，5 μmol/L)或白藜芦醇(30μmol/L)对DAD及TA无明显影响，而联合应用相同剂量的E2和白藜芦醇则对DAD及TA产生明显的抑制效应；(5)预先应用雌激素受体拮抗剂他莫昔芬(10 μmol/L)不能取消白藜芦醇对DAD及TA的抑制作用。
14. There is a compound called resveratrol that is very rich in red wine because it is derived from the grape skin.
15. 1 Animal models were used whose livers were chemically and immunologically damaged to study the hepatoprotective effect of Trans-Resveratrol as well as its hepatic transaminase lowering capability.
研究目的 1.1 采用化学性肝损伤和免疫性肝损伤的动物模型研究白藜芦醇的保肝降酶及抗氧化作用。
16. The results showed that SO2 and pectolytic enzyme were effective at increasing resveratrol and total phenol accumulation, hot maceration had no effect on increasing the resveratrol content, but was benefit to total phenol accumulation.
17. The interaction between resveratrol and human serum albumin was studied by using fluorescence quenching spectra, synchronous fluorescence spectra and ultra-violet spectra.
18. The technology of extracting resveratrol from the roots of peanuts was investigated with the yield of resveratrol as the guide.
19. At 18 months of age, the livers of the high calorie, untreated mice were twice the size and weight of those of the high calorie/resveratrol animals, whose livers were comparable to the mice on standard diets.