1. 影响：多数吃的并非非常健康,我们的饮食习惯受文化和长期形成的习惯的影响. 有人吃狐狸(fox)、狗、山鸟类食品,还有人吃乌鸦(crow)和猪. 由此看来,人们吃什么和吃多少严重受到周围事物的影响(influenced). 复制本文链接(URL)发送给朋友:
2. 受到影响：improviser 即兴演奏者 | influenced 受到影响 | instrument 乐器,仪器
3. 吻合的：anastomotic site吻合的 | influenced吻合的 | justification辩护, 证明正当, 释罪; [计算机]对齐
4. 注意写法,这次又写错了：11) minority 少数,少数民族 | 12)influenced 注意写法,这次又写错了 | 13)opened 也是没听出ed
1. At the present, china's export influenced by the financial crisis, the low power, high-value-added products ofwhich the proportion of international trade will comtinue to expand, which will be the direction of china's ecomomic transformation.
2. The result show that the important factors what influenced the cross section of radiative recombination of single-electron systems are principal quantum number n, angular quantum number l, atomic core, Z and so on.
3. The breakdown properties of liquid dielectric are easily influenced by experimental conditions, so that to this day no one theory can explain all experimental observations.
4. These results suggested that the growth of coleoptile and root was influenced by internal CaM...
5. The location result is not influenced by fault resistance and inception angle when wavelet transform coefficient of aerial mode current is used in fault location.
6. Influenced by the western culture, Lin Yutang advocated sexual equality and supported women to be autocephalous and independent.
7. First, by means of the sand-pile experiment with one slope, it is discovered that self-organized criticality in granular mixtures is strongly influenced by the non-uniform degree of granular material.
8. First, by means of the sand-pile experiment on a slope, it is discovered that self-organized criticality in granular mixtures is strongly influenced by the nonuniform degree of granular material.
9. The present sandpile experiments with an one-side slope show that the self-organized criticality of granular mixtures is strongly influenced by the non-uniform degree of granular materials.
10. This has being changed traditional ideas of health care. AnBa, as a part of the state, is sure to be influenced by these policies. So only if we put it in a macro background, can we better understand the local medical system.
11. How do the philosophical character of Indian Tathagatha-garbha thought influenced by the review of mind-essence theory?
12. The study discusses how the factors such as calcination temperature, time, the kind of additive and the process after calcination influenced on the content of the alumina in the calcined products, and confirmed the production method.
13. The latitude of LLSXF film was measured by synchrotron radiation soft X-rays in Beijing and the factors influenced the latitude were analyzed.
14. For the optimization of mechanism design of rolling cut shears, a CAD software of rolling cut shears was developed and was used for the analysis of the factors such as crank radius, link rod length, phase difference, center distance of cranks and the offset position of upper blade carriage, which influenced the cutting quality, strength parameters and the load of main parts.
15. He was influenced by the Impressionist painters, who in turn were inspired by him.
16. The performance of the motor is significantly influenced by the igniter.
17. A new study has found that the perception of physical attractiveness is influenced by a person's personality.
18. Soul Destroyer is influenced by your physical and magical attack power.
19. But the conversion efficiency of the PV array would be influenced easily by several factors such as the relative direction of sun, solar irradiation, environment temperature and partially shaded on the PV array.
20. not changed or influenced by sth; not affected by sth: People`s rights are unaffected by the new law.
1. The study found that female perceptions of good dance quality were influenced most greatly by large and varied movements involving the neck and trunk.
2. Shanghai is a Chinese city which has been greatly influenced by foreign culture during the course of its prosperity.
3. Rock'n'roll band Second Hand Rose stages rock music influenced by the folk style of dongbei or Northeast China.
4. Children are not born snobs and their words and deeds are unconsciously influenced by adults, says an article in Xinhua Daily Telegraph.
5. " The latter was also influenced by the absence of a Harry Potter paperback title, " said Altium Securities analyst Roddy Davidson.
6. The English language was strongly influenced by an event that took place more than one thousand four hundred years ago.
7. Chen says he has studied Chinese traditional calligraphy since he was 4 years old, which cultivated his interests in traditional Chinese culture and influenced his furniture design.
8. His behaviour has influenced relatives and colleagues, many of whom have been converted to Catholicism.
9. The China Chamber of Commerce of Foodstuffs and Native Produce said the Japanese radiation crisis has apparently influenced the views of Chinese importers and consumers.
10. What Chinese at the time deemed uncool was retro chic to him - and to those influenced by his taste.