soup英 [su:p] 美 [sup]soup什么意思第三人称单数：soups第三人称复数：soups现在分词：souping过去分词：souped过去式：soupedsoup的近义词
1. The engineer tried to soup up the engine.
1. A bowl of hot chicken soup is good for you.
2. I had a bowl of chicken soup.
A：Are you ready to order?
B：Yes, we’d like to start with the fried mushroom platter, please.
A：What kind of sauce would you like with that?
B：The blue cheese, please. Could you make that without meat, by the way?
A：Sure. How about your main course?
B：I’ll have the double bacon cheeseburger.
A：Would you like soup or salad with that?
A：French fries, home fries, or mashed potatoes?
B：Hmm, I think I’ll have the home fries.
A：How about for your daughter?
B：She’ll have the four cheese omelette.
A：Does she want a two or three-egg omelette?
她是要 2 个蛋还是3 个蛋的煎蛋卷？
B：A three-egg omelette.
A：Whole wheat or white toast?
B：Could she substitute a muffin for that?
A：Not a problem. Blueberry or plain?
A：And what would you like to drink?
B：Two regular coffees—black—and two glasses of orange juice please.
A：Ok, I’ll bring out the mushroom platter and your drinks shortly.
1. 汤类：2、汤类:(Soup)分为冷汤类和热汤类两种. 要求原汤、原色、3、色拉:(Salad)具有开胃,帮助消化和增进食欲的作用. 色拉4、主菜:(main course)又叫主盘,是全套菜的灵魂,制作考究,5、 奶酪(cheese)和甜点(dessert):油、面包、芹菜条、调味用胡椒、盐、配喝波特(port)酒.
2. (浓)汤：爱吃面包(bread),冬天喜欢布丁(budding)、浓汤(soup)、火腿(ham)、水果(fruit)、新鲜蔬菜(vegetables)等. 英国人的烹调技术在国际上并无竞争力,但是他们的炸鱼土豆条(fish and ships)和三明治(sandwiches)却为现代快餐做出了重要的贡献.
1. Mary is making the soup 941 The potatoes are in the pot.
2. Dried Scallop Lean Meat Herbal Soup, it helps nourishes the spleen and improves appetite.
3. She said that this lack of delicious soup pot is mainly due to the lack of an atmosphere.
4. Aioli is a sauce made of garlic and olive oil, traditionally served with seafood, fish soup, and croutons.
5. Of all foods tested, chicken soup, infant formula, and ravioli had BPA levels of highest concern. Just one to three servings of foods with these concentrations could expose a woman or child to BPA at levels that caused serious adverse effects in animal tests.
6. What is the best soup pot spring, summer autumn and winter beauty?
7. You can use the remaining soup cooked noodles to eat him, it is good.
8. Mom: Honey, I have to go now. Could you finish cooking the soup?
9. The first thing he needed to do was to make soup, but he couldn't figure out what to do.
10. While I do all of these things, you are at home making soup and chatting with the neighbors.
11. Dialogue two Mom: Honey, I have to go now. Could you finish cooking the soup?
12. Was finally cooked a pot of soup, and she has not yet come.
13. Such as, I feel like I've eaten nothing but cabbage soup forever.
14. Perhaps your plan calls for nothing but grapefruit or cabbage soup each day.
15. Perhaps your plan calls for nothing but grapefruit or cabbage soup each day. You slash your daily calories to fewer than 1, 000 -- and sure enough, the pounds melt away.
16. Among the artifacts, were ceramic pottery, glass flasks, and a soup-plate-sized glass bowl of millefiori design.
17. I`d like a bowl of soup.
18. Please help me put a teaspoon of salt in the soup.
19. It's beef noodle soup, and I went to the pub for a drink.
20. Chinatown in Manhattan, a supermarket owner, said the trip on the 19th, sold most of the fresh vegetables are planted in the United States, yams, dry, lines, and silk, canned bamboo shoots, Frozen soup and other products were mostly imported from China.
Soup is liquid food made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables in water.
e.g. ...home-made chicken soup.
If you say that someone is in the soup, you mean they are in trouble.
e.g. She has a knack of landing herself right in the soup.
...a souped-up Peugeot 205.
改装过的标致 205 型汽车
...a souped-up version of the theme from 'The Generation Game'.
1. dope (a racehorse)