afar英 [əˈfɑ:(r)] 美 [əˈfɑr]
1. Please allow me to extend our warm welcome and cordial greetings to the distinguished guests coming from afar.
2. Allow me to express our warm welcome and cordial greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.
3. Manzel told another story of military medics he was with in Tal Afar who refused to treat an elderly man in their detention centre.
4. He saw this unequal combat from afar —— for the blacks were nearly twice the size of the red —— he drew near with rapid pace till be stood on his guard within half an inch of the combatants; then, watching his opportunity, he sprang upon the black warrior, and commenced his operations near the root of his right fore leg, leaving the foe to select among his own members; and so there were three united for life, as if a new kind of attraction had been invented which put all other locks and cements to shame.
5. In two corners of the veranda, Lotus and I sat opposite in a blanket, talking from afar.
6. The night was the ancient city is quiet, but as the Phoenix improved visibility, attracted tourists from afar, so the rapid development of the tourism industry in Phoenix, the city was injected new commercial vitality, many shops in the city, the streets if the sight-seer weaves at night the city seemed to be more busy, and one side is using a variety of business must attract business tourists to bargain one side is the sound.
7. I wish the full Fuse in the letter, the National Day, and send you from afar.
8. It's a stunning building, both from afar and up close.
9. She is like the merchant's ship, she bringeth her bread from afar.
10. A good love banishes your worries of stepping afar from each other after ten years, because you are promenading on the plain hand in hand, not dodging rain under the eave, where the two are not necessarily depend on each other, after the rain.
11. I see his face in every direction I look and hear his voice mocking me from afar.
12. Have friends from afar; we will be happy to own are available to provide quality services and products.
13. Afar goat herders use a reed mat to shield their campfire from the steady winds of the Ethiopian Danakil Desert.
14. Dad, you hard, Jin Er is the Father's Day, you make it Xiexie, his daughter from afar for your blessing.
15. You are abroad afar. At first, I really could not help seeing you off. Now, only I can bless you silently. I dwell in the familiar city and lead a routine life; but my feelings are haunted with the past.
16. When meeting the guests from afar, it`s important to show your politeness.
17. Each gate tower of the city wall and each pailou can be seen from afar.
18. His mother saw him afar, lying on the land and singing, and summoned him back to her. My life, my love, came back home.
19. On the other hand, when the enemies came to attack, they could fire through the kindling of beacon towers to convey the message, so the army from afar could arrive in time.
20. Sour pipe removed he held a shield of hand beside his lips that cooed a moonlight nightcall, clear from anear, a call from afar, replying.
Afar means a long way away.