1. I have never heard you drop the F-bomb before.
2. I guess you can say that. She dropped the F-bomb on me a few weeks ago.
3. The F-bomb is her curse word of choice; that hard consonant at the end is particularly satisfying, she explains.
4. For those of you who don't have your heads up your, you may have noticed that I've personally been beta testing this thing. First with those analysts, and then with that Wall Street Journal reporter Kara Swisher — I dropped the f-bomb.
那些还没有小心应对的人，会发现我个人一直在关注这件事，首先是对那些分析师，还有就是那个华尔街日报的记者Karaoke Swisher –我已经投下了f-炸弹。
5. You`ll find cars like the Camaro used to portray the F-Bomb, a Buick Grand National from the opening fuel truck hijacking scene, a 1970s Plymouth Hammer replica and a Nissan 350Z modified to the hilt.
6. I'm not sure exactly what he said, but he definitely dropped an F-bomb.
7. The slipup immediately brought to mind another New York anchor's notorious F bomb on a different station just last year.