1. GPS phones can be pinpointed to a pacific area should you be lost or in need of assistance, long distance drivers and employers also find good use for these phones.
2. Facing the more and more tense international situation at present, a large number of stock aerial bomb should be reconstructed in our country, which is not only armys modernized need but also a need of the international politics and military affairs situation too.
3. In the paper, GPS/GIS technology is used to improve traditional probe vehicle method for data collection in function analysis and evaluation of urban road network.
4. The precision of the differential GPS kinematic positioning is as follows: plane error б P≤±5 cm; alti...
5. It is divided into four major sections: Plate Tectonics, Earthquakes, GPS, and Space Technology at Work.
6. We have computed the horizontal slip rate in surface and the strain along fault strike of main faults in Sichuan-Yunnan area by use of the modified fault deformation model and GPS data.
7. At present main products are flip-vehicle registration, licensing for over 90 degrees, GPS-warning radar and other products.
8. In order to get the vehicle delays at the intersection, we use real-time GPS data to analyze the immanent relations among basic parameters in traffic flow, and use acceleration to propose two new models to identify the onset of velocity.
9. Tightcoupled GPS/INS integrated navigation, as an important part of integrated navigation technology, included two parts information. One is the INS aided GPS tracking algorithm, and the other is the integrated algorithm of the navigation information of INS and GPS.
提出了一种改进的惯性导航系统(inertial navigation system，INS)辅助GPS载波跟踪算法，设计了一种基于伪距/伪距率组合的信息融合算法，并对相应的算法进行了仿真验证。
10. An improved INS aided GPS carrier tracking algorithm is presented and an integrated algorithm based on the pseudorange and pseudorange rate is introduced. The simulated result proves that in the tightlycoupled integration strategy, the use of INSaided tracking loops allows the INS to account for local receiver dynamics, thereby permitting the GPS receiver to narrow the bandwidth of its phase tracking loops; the use of the integration method based on pseudorange and pseudorange rate allows the integration navigation system correcting the errors of INS even when the received satellites of GPS are less than four, and improves the precision of the navigation system.
11. The design of the GPS receiver is derived from a pre-research project.
12. Broadcom Corporation, a global leader in semiconductors for wired and wireless communications, announced its next generation single-chip global positioning system solution for mobile devices.
13. These are GPS transponders, And my team and I are all wearing these.
这是 GPS 异类雷达收发器，我们队里所有的人都有这个。
14. It has greatprospect in the military and civilian domain. Firstly this paper first introduces purpose and the significance of the MIMUassists GPS navigation. And then it introduces international research situation. And then software and hardware of the navascope is introduced. To MIMU, This paperanalyzes the technology of the MIMU. The error model equation is set up. Thedemarcate experiment of MIMU is studied. The demarcate scale coefficient ofthree-dimensional gyroscope and the coefficient of cross-coupling error, the scalecoefficient of three-dimensional accelerometer and cross-coupling error are allgiven. It applies method and theory of modeling of time series to make model ofAR for excursion of gyroscope. A new kind of navigation algorithm for slow andsmall range carriers is inferred in this paper. Its error transmission equationis also inferred. The solution of event time synchronization in integratednavigation is introduction. The kalman filter equation is inferred. Finally thesystem static experiment is introduced. And its result is analyzed.
15. In order to get the corrected signal, users must have a differential beacon receiver and beacon antenna in addition to their GPS.
16. The results showed that the use of FPGA technology can achieve a better GPS signal processing presented in this paper for capturing GPS signals and peak detection methods.
17. There are five characteristics in the project:① various kinds of scientific branches involved, for example classical geodesy, space geodesy, physical geodesy, astronomy, modern data processing and computer science etc.② large amount and different sorts data to be processed, ex. 2600 GPS points, 46000 geodetic baselines, 259 gravity points, nearly 50000 geodetic points and 150000 unknown variables in the combination adjustment of national astro-geodetic network and 2000 national GPS geodetic network.③ Long time span of the observed data in these geodetic networks, such as 12 years span of GPS observation data in 2000 national GPS geodetic network, and the national astro-geodetic network was completed almost 30 years ago.④ Large area covered by these geodetic networks, ex. the 2000 national GPS geodetic network and national astro-geodetic net work cover most lands and islands of China, while 2000 national gravity fundamental network extends from main land to Hong Kong, Macau and Nansha islands.⑤ Many factors have to be taken into consideration in the data processing, e.
18. According to the basic theory of GPS navigation and SINS navigation, the comprehensive mathematic models of integrate navigation system is built under Earth Center Fixed coordinate system.
19. aiming at gps application in all fields, this paper introduces the construction of information system based on gps. it is composed of measuring terminal, communication system and center monitoring system. it introduces the structure and function. moreover, this paper discusses the application fields of information system based on gps in brief. the information system based on gps is a fusion of gps, computer technology, communication technology, database technology, it is a new technology.
20. The purpose of this paper was providing some experience and ready reference for people who could design a utile and abroad popular GPS vehicle monitoring system.
1. These small gadgets work by connecting to GPS satellites and cellular networks to follow subjects and report back their locations.
2. Both Cao and Dang agree that the challenge confronting GPS has revealed the importance of China building its own global navigation satellite system.
3. All nine walkers were tracked with GPS and their routes - straight, circuitous or otherwise - were digitally mapped.
4. He said because the GPS system service in China is free and unreliable, there will be a huge market for China's own navigation system in commercial areas.
5. He said automobiles could become fully automated through compatibility with the GPS and other systems such as Compass.
6. GPs will embrace their career with more enthusiasm and act as gatekeepers, referring patients to consultants only when needed and helping contain overall costs.
7. The Shanghai Taxi Control Centre is slated to start operating next year as taxis are gradually fitted with the GPS units.
8. The instrument is widely used for electronic manufacturing testing of products such as cordless phones, digital radios and GPS modules.
9. Queensland Corrective Services commissioner Kelvin Anderson said GPS still had some limitations, requiring satellite and phone coverage to work.
10. A few weeks ago a man turned up at my front door, having been guided there by a GPS satellite navigation system on his dashboard.