1. AGL. At most locations, ATIS signals may be received on the surface of the airport, but local
大达60 浬，最高达地面上2500 呎。在多的区域，ATIS 讯息都可以在机场收到，但是地域的
2. Then, it is important to study ATIS-based urban road transportation network design both in theory and reality fields.
3. A *** numerical example is given to illustrate the applications of the model. The results show that, with the decrease of awareness, the number of the drivers equipped with ATIS is increased in order to reduce the system total cost. Finally, they are uncertainties in both demand and supply sides of a road network. These uncertainties are mainly due to adverse weather conditions with different rainfall intensities on the road network.
4. This paper analyzes the state of domestic development of ATIS and summarizes international results in this field.
5. Pilots will get weather information for their destination by the ATIS from the destination controller
飞 员可以从目的地区管中心的ATIS，或是没有航管员的情形下使用IvAp 附属功能
6. It is supported by Railway Routing System as the basic technique. The major work and results include:The data of ATIS and Railway Freight Bill Information Management System are integrated and revised, meanwhile the initial trail of vehicle transportation is generated.
7. The matching algorithm between ATIS and data from Freight Bill System is designed.
8. This paper develops a mixed multiple equilibrium behavior traffic assignment model with endogenous market penetration.
9. The structure of AEI and the link mode of primary equipment are...
10. An equilibrium iterative solution algorithm is represented. A *** numerical example is given to illustrate the applications of the model.
11. This article is concentrated on the ITS of freeway, based on objectives at different stages, thus current implementation plans are designed as follows:(1)compiles and explains finished plans and the ones in progress; (2)current implementation of ATIS; (3)current implementation of ATMS; (4)research plan concerning the objective and operation on ITS of freeway for middle and long terms; (5)development strategies of ITS.
12. Its data source is based on Automatic Train Identification System (ATIS), Freight Bill System. It is supported by Railway Routing System as the basic technique.
13. Therefore, the challenge of this paper is the matching algorithm between ATIS and data from the Freight Bill System.