serenity英 [sə'renətɪ] 美 [səˈrɛnɪti]
1. He was always a cool man; nothing could disturb his serenity.
2. 冲出宁静号：更为可惜的是<<骷髅新娘>>(Corpse Bride)和<<冲出宁静号>>(Serenity),两者本身都有不俗的质素,而且都有固定的FANS群体,可惜没有形成观影的潮流,票房方面反而是波澜不惊.
3. 萤火虫：费大片 最新大片抢先看 <<变相怪杰 2>>( SonOfTheMas k) 最新大片抢先看 免费大片 美国大片 最新大片 最新大片直播室 欧美大片 最新大片 燕赵新天地电影大片 国外大片 免费大片下载 美国经典大片 <<萤火虫>>( Serenity) 上映曰期: 20
1. Denmark is a beautiful and dreamlike place. Its beauty and serenity encourage people to create their own fairy tales.
2. I work every day with enthusiasm, serenity and with a clear mind...
3. He'd be happy here, he'd find peace and serenity with us.
4. If children live with serenity, they learn to have peace of mind.
5. It is also the colour we often associate with calm and serenity.
6. I cannot live with serenity in certain situations.
7. How important is it to prepare the season with serenity?
8. Because you have really lived, you have reached peacefulness and serenity and the state of neglecting fame and money.
9. You have really lived your life which now arrives at a complacent stage of serenity indifferent to fame or wealth.
10. And you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief.
11. There is no passion, there is serenity.
12. The sense of velocity in such a surreal world - one that is in slow-motion - exists in the mind's eye of Chi Chia-Hwa. Yet, his perception of decelerated time does not conflict with his quick expressionistic markings. After all, beyond the coolness and complexity of his modernistic style, Chi's paintings radiate an underlying richness of layers and sense of serenity that transcend time.
13. It is as if to suggest that far from the serenity on the surface, deep down in the monk's inner world there is still an ongoing dialectics or struggle between the different sides of the saint's self.
14. An oasis of serenity amid chaos.
15. Rocky Mountain High he was born in the summer of his 27th year comin'home to a place he'd never been before he left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again you might say he found a key for every door when he first came to the mountains his life was far away on the road and hangin'by a song but the string's already broken and he doesn't really care it keeps changin'fast and it don't last for long but the colorado rocky mountain high i've seen it rainin'fire in the sky the shadow from the starlight is softer than a lullabye rocky mountain high rocky mountain high he climbed cathedral mountains, he saw silver clouds below he saw everything as far as you can see and they say that he got crazy once and he tried to touch the sun and he lost a friend but kept his memory now he walks in quiet solitude the forest and the streams seeking grace in every step he takes his sight has turned inside himself to try and understand the serenity of a clear blue mountain lake and the colorado rocky mountain high i've seen it rainin'fire in the sky you can talk to god and listen to the casual reply rocky mountain high rocky mountain high now his life is full of wonder but his heart still knows some fear of a simple thing he cannot comprehend why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more more people, more scars upon the land and the colorado rocky mountain high i've seen it rainin'fire in the sky i know he'd be a poorer man if he never saw an eagle fly rocky mountain high it's colorado rocky mountain high i've seen it rainin'fire in the sky friends around the campfire and everybody's high rocky mountain high rocky mountain high rocky mountain high rocky mountain high rocky mountain high rocky mountain high
16. Looking up, you see an endless expanse of pure blue, not a cloud in sight---its purity exhilarates you, melts your senses, transports you to a world of contentment and serenity.
17. Standing on the snow-covered plain, as if in a pasture amid the hills, I cut my way first through a foot of snow, and then a foot of ice, and open a window under my feet, where, kneeling to drink, I look down into the quiet parlor of the fishes, pervaded by a softened light as through a window of ground glass, with its bright sanded floor the same as in summer; there a perennial waveless serenity reigns as in the amber twilight sky, corresponding to the cool and even temperament of the inhabitants.
18. Years later, however, under the shadow of a great loss, I came to understand something of the comforting power of the words 1 had been permitted to give out to others in my hours of sweet serenity and peace.
19. You have really lived your life which now arrives at a complacement stage of serenity indifferent to fame or wealth.
20. Serenity Forest Eco Reserve is a hidden gem set amongst 1300 hectares of spectacular African scenery on the outskirts of Kruger National Park.
1. a disposition free from stress or emotion
2. the absence of mental stress or anxiety
Synonym: peacepeacefulnesspeace of mindreposeheartseaseataraxis