flogging英 [ˈflɒgɪŋ] 美 [ˈflɑ:gɪŋ]flogging的近义词第三人称复数：floggings
1. He received a good flogging.
1. 鞭打：floetz 水平平行岩层 | flogging 鞭打 | floor 海床
2. 击落浇冒口：击耗 batter | 击落浇冒口 flogging | 极高电力 ultra-high power 极具用铸铁 engineering cast iron
3. 抽打：flog(用鞭、棍等)抽打 | flogging抽打 | fugitive逃亡者
4. 烙印：fixture (不动产)附属物 | flogging 烙印 | force of law 法律效力
1. In flogging posts, kill bill and sin city of traditional games, winning comic writers Brubaker Ed with stuntwoman combined, show a distinct personalities from how bad the fashionable girl.
2. He was flogging his horse in a very cruel way.
3. SPLAT! Carl splashed a pail of cold icy water to wake up the poor hapless tough TJ. He regained consciousness in a soft hoarse moans, he could hardly move his pain flogging body as every movement wracked up some bone-crushing pain.
4. They were scars left by the flogging Avdeev had received for the money he drank.
5. It seemed strange that the various editors should permit such redundant flogging of dead donkey, unless perhaps they had a suspicion that after all the donkey might not be quite dead, and wished to make sure.
6. It seemed strange that the various editors should permit such redundant flogging of dead donkey, unle perha they had a su icion that after all the donkey might not be quite dead, and wished to make sure.