researchers英 ['rɪsɜ:tʃəz] 美 ['rɪsɜ:tʃəz]researchers原级：researcher
1. 研究人员：到二零一零年时,晶体管电路(transistor circuit)和微处理器(microprocessor)似乎就能够复制(copy)人脑的活动(action of the human brain但最近,研究人员(researchers)已开始把这一预言(forecast)向后推迟-即使不是几个世纪,
2. 研究者：还有研究方面的专家,以及世界旅游和休闲领域一流企业的领袖,颇感认同. 这里,就牵涉到一个会议要取得实质性结果,必须要有至少三种人的参与,即决策者(policy makers)、研究者(researchers)和实践者(practitioners).
3. 研究员：On W. Lim 林华安 | Researchers 研究员 | Guillaume Chen 陈建旭
4. 资料搜集：节目主持 Programme Hosts | 资料搜集 Researchers | : 湛国扬 Toby CHAM
1. Under this circumstances, teachers and researchers need network simulator which can be suitable for education and research.
2. This conclusion was drawn by a group of Cochrane researchers after they studied data from six trials that compared the effects of giving people either varenicline or a placebo.
3. To Fudan University Real Estate Research Center contract researchers quarter reporting there has been a clear evolution of the view space.
4. Teachers abstract base class and its derived Chair Professor, Professor responsibility, teaching staff, researchers and other derived class.
5. The Key Lab has a faculty of 53, including 46 researchers and 7 laboratory technicians. Three of them are member of Chinese Academy of Engineering and two are Cheung Kong Scholars.
6. The researchers intend to report as much to a forthcoming conference of the National Association for Surface Finishing in Louisville, Kentucky.
7. The company's executive director, Mark Stolorow, says the DNA samples recovered from the World Trade Center have posed special challenges to researchers.
8. In the study of implemental mechanism for environmental law, researchers always focus on the problems in system level.
9. Researchers now hope that another tortoise from George's subspecies —Geochelone abingdoni — may be living on the neighboring Galapagos island of Isabela.
10. SUMMARY: Researchers using Geochelone sulcata hatchlings with controlled humidity settings and controlled dietary protein levels found that providing adequate hydration was much more crucial in preventing pyramiding than reducing dietary protein.
11. Researchers have spent years documenting the effect and trying to understand it.
12. Held Tianjin ethylene, Shandong Lunan fertilizer plant researchers pressurized gasification and Phase II expansion project, Beijing Dongfang chemical acrylic acid and esters, Jinxi Chemical Plant ethylene propane series, 40 engineering and engineering technology to national, provincial and municipal incentives to the industry.
13. This is a great example of how CCAT functions; innovations, research, invention, technology development, and pursuit of partnerships with researchers in engineering, computer science, business and commercialization, and arts and cultural groups.
这是一个很好的例子，它说明了 CCAT 的职能；创新，研究，发明，技术开发，并追求与研究人员在工程，计算机科学，商务和商业化，艺术和文化团体的合作关系。
14. The researchers say these changes raise questions about the civic duty of public education.
15. Since Kamen and Vagena, many researchers have discussed it in theory and experiment method.
16. Our company possesses strong capital strength, technology strength and scale strength, professional advanced production equipment and product line, and scientific researchers. We adopt continually new technics, new material, operate strictly according to ISO9001 quality system, master with international standard, to create JIAOYANG lamping with international quality level.
17. Many foreign researchers, such as Sarver DM, Ackerman, Sabri R, have done much work in this area.
国外不少学者一直致力于此方面的研究，以Sarver DM，Ackerman ，Sabri R等人为代表。
18. Researchers at the Kimmel Cancer at Jefferson in Philadelphia have found that thymoquinone, an extract of nigella sativa seed oil, blocked pancreatic cancer cell growth and killed the cells by enhancing the process of programmed cell death.
19. Upon further investigation, the researchers found that smoking also appeared to be independently associated with weaker verbal and visual-spatial r
20. Upon further investigation, the researchers found that smoking also appeared to be independently associated with weaker verbal and visual-spatial reasoning.
1. Researchers suspected he had taken refuge in a tree after a fight with wild pandas, but then had fallen to his death.
2. But it is the new " little telescope that could " method that has researchers buzzing.
3. Rankin said the exact mechanism by which obesity would contribute to birth defects isn't known, but the researchers have several theories.
4. Researchers found that earthquakes killed more people by comparison in countries with high growth rates in cities.
5. The new ultraviolet observations were compared with similar observations made in laboratories, where researchers determined how much UV light would be reflected by water versus other material.
6. This enables nurses to instantly spot trouble and take immediate action, the researchers say.
7. The researchers found no link between tea or cola consumption and fetal death, suggesting that caffeine may not be the exposure of interest.
8. Although the study was conducted in Costa Rica, the researchers say the results are relevant to people who have similar caffeine habits.
9. The researchers compared deaths in the people with the highest intakes to deaths in people with the lowest to calculate the increased risk.
10. Researchers have been busy calculating what China's carbon emissions target announced last week will mean for the average family.